a 120 year long history
About nardi group
Nardi’s history is composed of a constant and continuous series of innovations that stretches along as much as 120 years. It began in 1895 with the first reversible plough sold by the founder, Francesco Nardi, up to the last product of catalogue. A special designed plough to fight desertification all over the world.
A cultural evolution with a local perspective then launched Nardi on the international stage and the Group accepted the challenges involved in this new perspective, also in terms of social and environmental responsibility. The factory, established in Selci Lama (Perugia) – Italy, extends over a surface of 45,000 covered square meters and at the same time it is also endowed with large tracts of lands both on the hills and in the planes where trials and tests of equipment are continuously carried out for the benefit of all customers.
Being in a state of continuous development, NARDI can be considered nowadays as one of the biggest producer in Italy specialized in agricultural implements and machines
Today Nardi operates in more than 100 countries in the world with an increased attention on new technologies at the service of pro-users and after sales services.
“Implements for professional farming” is the catchphrase that has been with us for years now with a product range wider every day; from ploughs to boom sprayers, cultivators disc harrow, disc ploughs fertilizer spreader, rotary hoes and seed drill…
We have in Italy and all over the world a widespread network of authorized dealers. This could provide after-sales service and spareparts in real-time.
// Our corporate mission is based on five goals
Our Goals //
// Research & Development team
Nardi LAB //
In order to increase the efficiency of our machines, our Research & Development team (NARDI LAB) is constantly experimenting with new agronomic practices, flanking them with the use of new and increasingly performing materials of the latest generation, in order to improve the quality and performance of our products.
Today, Nardi’s product range is among the most complete available on the market, from soil preparation to crop protection: ploughs, disc harrows, simple and combined cultivators, tillers, seed drills, fertilizer spreaders, mist blower and boom sprayers.
// innovation, technology and quality in our products
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM//
Today, NARDI Spa produces highly innovative agricultural equipment according to the needs of the current market. In order to be competitive and correspond to a high quality standard, NARDI Spa has paid particular attention to strategies aimed at supplying products processed in compliance with customer expectations and mandatory standards, paying particular attention to the following aspects:
- Identification and analysis of the context in which it operates;
- Identification and analysis of the expectations of stakeholders;
- Safety, health and respect for the environment;
- The adoption of the quality management system UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, aimed at refining processes and operating methods and improving activities governing the exchange of information and relations with customers, clearly aimed at:
- Adaptation of the organization and methods related to the development of business processes.
- Targeted management of customer complaints and non-compliant products, also aimed at corrective measures and preventive actions aimed at minimizing the causes and contributing factors.
- Increasing the customer base and strengthening the relationship by strengthening the current sales network.
- Training personnel on product quality, work organisation, oriented towards professional improvement, productivity, safety and the involvement of business processes.
- Planning improvement strategies based on data generated by the system.
To this end, the Management mandates the Quality Assurance Manager to maintain an active Management System in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, providing the necessary means and resources for this purpose, and the Management also undertakes to implement the necessary measures to ensure that this policy is understood at all levels of the Company.
The general objectives of the Quality Management System of NARDI Spa are:
- To meet the expectations of the customer and the market;
- To comply with the applicable rules and standards;
- To comply with the codes and laws in force;
- To maintain high levels of competitiveness;
- To define objectives that are consistent with the company reality and aimed at a continuous improvement of the results achieved from time to time.
The Management of NARDI Spa recognizes the need to demonstrate to its customers the level of quality achieved in the execution of the work entrusted to it and, as a result, sets as its first corporate objective the ability of the structure to operate with methods of Quality Assurance, applying a Management System for certified quality.
This factor is considered the primary objective (both with regard to obtaining and maintaining certification, and the continuous updating of the QMS, in case of internal changes and / or standards of reference), also as a tool for achieving the objectives listed above. Further detailed objectives, aimed at a continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, of the company and of the personnel working in it, will be established on the occasion of the Management reviews and will be reported in the Annual Improvement Plan which will be an integral part of this Policy and which will have to be shared with all the human resources involved.
All the personnel of NARDI Spa is responsible for the quality and implementation of the requirements of the Quality Manual, for the areas of their competence and therefore is called upon to collaborate for the application of the procedures referred to in the Manual itself and for any suggestions for improvement.